Website

Family Love {Wildwood, MO Photographer}

Oh C Family! I had so much fun with you guys. Your families are truly beautiful and I love that the cousins are all little buddies. And those dimples! I am in complete envy :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you for making me a friend in your home. Enjoy your sneak peek :) Love, Amanda
IMG_3974

The "behind-the-scenes" look at a family photo shoot! Love it!IMG_4044
IMG_4056
IMG_4067IMG_4066
IMG_4172


Sweetest people ever! I think I am adopting them as my new parents!
IMG_4255

Untitled-1
IMG_3865

IMG_3877
IMG_3954

IMG_4091

Untitled-2
IMG_4121

IMG_4113


IMG_4100

Untitled-3

IMG_4208

IMG_4242

IMG_4176

3 comments:

Karin Doolin said...

Omg. You have such patience and talent. With that many children I would have collapsed. But look at how you got amazing photos of all of them and the beauty of each family! Great job girl!

Anonymous said...

AMANDA!!! These are BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe you got such amazing pictures with all that chaos! Seriously, my heart is about to explode! Thank you so much. You are amazing and I can't wait for you to capture my family as we grow. Much love!

~S

Anonymous said...

Amanda:

You are truly amazing! I am so happy with the pictures. I must say I was not sure of how these would turn out, but you captured the best of everybody. I cannot thank you enough. You have made me a very very happy mom and grandmother. I am so excited for the proofs. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! And thank you for your very kind words. We had so much fun playing around with you.

Judy C