Website

Chris, Ashley and Carter {St. Louis, MO Family Photographer}

Can you believe how big Carter is getting? If you tred through my blog posts you can see him grow into this handsome little man! He also has 6 teeth! It's really crazy to me how fast the time flies that first year of life. Carter truly is a sweet baby too. He laughed the entire time and when we were at the park he was trying to crawl towards the kids to play. Oh, I love him!

Ashley and Chris, thank you for letting me capture his precious milestones. You two are truly blessed with an amazing little person. I think he needs a little sister though - just like Maddie ;)

Love ~Amanda~

Untitled-3

I had to post this one. This face cracks me up. I think if he could talk he would say, "Crazy lady! Get away from me!" LOL!
IMGP7634

But he is redeemed with this beautiful smile!!!! (I know he likes me to take his picture!)
IMGP7635

Untitled-2

IMGP7656

IMGP7720


Untitled-1

13 comments:

Jenny Froh said...

These photos are GORGEOUS! What a beautiful family!!!

Erin said...

Look at those eyes! Beautiful!

Kelly said...

Beautiful shots Makes me want another baby.

Amy Lemaniak said...

SO adorable! I love the one of him in his overalls from the back. His eyes are amazing!

Anonymous said...

What a ham!! I love these. The family is beautiful and I love the interactions you captured.

Karin Doolin said...

Those eyes! You gotta love a little guy with sweet sweet eyes like his! Although I think I'm partial to the b&w from behind. THAT should be a very large gallery wrap. I think I might like one for myself! ;)
AWESOMENESS Amanda!

Julie said...

So absolutely adorable! I love the shot of him walking with Mom and Dad. Beautiful work!

Amanda said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! I adore the one where he's high stepping :)

Toki Lee Kanitz said...

What a sweet family. Great job!!

Victoria Harris Photography said...

THese are great! Nice job!

Teresa said...

AWW What a little cutie pie!! These are really nice!

Unknown said...

LOL! Those 3rd and 4th ones give me the giggles. Fantastic family session!

Healing My Family said...

He is ADORABLE and look at those eyes! Beautiful images!