Website

Samantha and Austin {Grafton, Illinois Photographer}

Oh happy day! What more can I say about Sam and Austin's most perfect day? They are two of the sweetest people I have ever met and they are head over heels in love. A photographer's dream! Their wedding day ran so smoothly and the weather was amazing. Plus, I got to have Kristina Cipolla 2nd shoot for me and she is a sweetheart. I can't wait until our next wedding together!

Anyway....

Okay, so I am a bit obsessed with The Loading Dock and I love photographing weddings there. Bride's that want something different and unique choose it. If you met Sam she has style! That girl knows how to dress. And so does Austin. Their engagement sessions is definitely one of my favorite ever. Their sweet personalities and awesome style definitely look great in front of the camera. So I knew their wedding day would be fabulous. By the story the pictures tell below I hope that you can feel the love that was going around that day!

Thank you Sam and Austin!!! I had so much fun :)

P.S. There was a baby deer we saw that day and the wedding couple got to hold it. I will do a separate blog post with it :)

P.P.S. These gorgeous flowers are by Becky Huffman (www.beckyhuffmanflowers.com). I am in love with her artistry with flowers. Her floral work is some of the best I have seen and she is awesome to work with!


IMG_7999

Untitled-1


Untitled-2

Untitled-4


Untitled-3


Untitled-5

Untitled-6

Untitled-8


Untitled-9

IMG_8607

Untitled-11


IMG_8720

Untitled-13

Untitled-14

Untitled-7

Untitled-15

My girl Reagan breaking it down on the dance floor!
IMG_9213

2 comments:

Karin said...

I've been dying to see this wedding and am in awe. There are way too many things that blew me away. The details are tremendous, and the Loading Dock... swoon. So jealous of your awesome locations to photograph! The shots in the middle of the post made my heart skip a beat. So crisp yet dreamy. This honestly looks like it was pulled straight out of a magazine. You my friend are talented and blessed.

Mary said...

Your photos are so beautiful and you make so many happy by doing what you do! Thanks for making us smile!!