Website

The Zika's take over California!!!

I had the honor of being a bridesmaid in my dear friend Julie's wedding. She lives in Newport Beach and had her wedding at the gorgeous historic cottage located in San Clemente. Being a first-timer to California I had no clue what to expect. I knew it was going to be beautiful, but wow, it was overwhelmingly gorgeous. I really wish we could have had an extra week there to explore but work calls and we only had one glorious week.

Here are a few beach photos from our last day. It was late, the kids were tired and hungry, and Brett and I were just plain homesick. I am happy with the few I got BUT I didn't get nearly as good ones as I did last year at the beach. There's always next year!!!

Enjoy my babies! I can assure you that I sure do :) Mwah! Amanda


Connor hates getting his picture taken. I was lucky to get these!
Untitled-14


As much as they argue, I can assure you that they love each other :)
Untitled-1


My first bambino! Oh how I love how he loves the world. He sees light and love in everything.
Untitled-2


And no, I did not take this picture for the lifeguard's buttocks in the background ;)

Untitled-3

IMG_0380

Untitled-4


My perfect little man. Jack completes our family. We are all in love and I feel so blessed that God chose me to be his mommy.
Untitled-5

IMG_0516


Madelyn is my best friend. Her and I are like two peas in a pod. As sassy as she is, I wouldn't change her for the world.
Untitled-6


Nerd in the making ;)
Untitled-7

IMG_0599

IMG_0608


Untitled-8

IMG_0634

IMG_0639

Untitled-9

IMG_0663

Untitled-10


"I go high in the sky, so high like a bird." Madelyn used to sing this last year when we would swing :)
IMG_0701

Untitled-12

Untitled-13


And I will leave you with this one of my sweet boy :)

IMG_6587
Stay tuned for more photos from our trip!!!

4 comments:

Joel said...

Looks like a lot of fun...beach shots are a blast! Glad you all were able to have a good time while you were there.

Kim D said...

Gorgeous session! The kids are getting so big. I'm glad you had a great trip. xx

ELisa B said...

Beautiful pictures of some beautiful kiddos!!!

christine said...

I am so incredibly IN LOVE with this set Amanda! Totally brought tears to my eyes seeing your beautiful family. I knew you were fibbing and they were going to be fabulous.