Website

The Cason's {St. Louis Wedding Photographer}

There is something so intimate and romantic about an outdoor wedding ceremony. Maybe it is the fact that you are out in nature, right with God's green Earth, whispering your wedding vows to your love with your closets friends and family sitting close by. Or maybe it is the fact that there is beautiful lighting casting a glow around this moment that you will always cherish forever. I truly think it is a mixture of things and I can tell you that every single outdoor ceremony I have done has brought me to tears. It is special and Ryan and Brie have a love that takes the moment of a wedding ceremony to another level. They just fit into each other's arms most perfectly and I can say that capturing this is a pretty easy feat. I know that they will be sitting on their front porch 50 years from now holding hands and remembering the moment that they became one.

I love you guys and I hope you love your sneak peek (well second one!). I wish you a life of love and happiness!

And thank you so much to Lori Johnson of Radiant Images in Missouri. She drove a long way to photograph with me and she is always so much fun. Mwah!
Untitled-1

Untitled-9

Untitled-2


Eyes the color of forget-me-knots! Amazing!
Untitled-10

Cason-25

I love a first glance!

Untitled-6

Untitled-3

Untitled-8

Cason-42

Cason-38

Untitled-7

Cason-37

Cason-26

Cason-20

Cason-17

Untitled-5

Cason-14

Cason

Cason-2

Cason-3

Cason-4

5 comments:

christine said...

That is one amazing dress! Such a gorgeous couple. Seriously, you do such an amazing job, I have so many favorites from just this post I can't even imagine what the rest look like!

brienne said...

thank you thank you thank you amanda and lori. you know, you should reconsider calling your blog pics a "sneak peak" and think about calling them a "tease". now i am dying to see all of the rest!!!!!

brienne said...

thank you, thank you, thank you amanda and lori. you know, you should reconsider calling your blog pics "sneak peaks" and call them "teasers" because now i am dying to see the rest.....such talent

Karin said...

That is one HUGE wedding party!!! WOW. And you still brought your awesome and captured it perfectly! I love the colors and couldn't agree more with the outdoor weddings!! They are truly the best!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I really think some of the best wedding pictures I've ever seen. Such a very beautiful bride and handsome groom. And as the other Grandma to the flower girl, I have to say she really looks beautiful as well with her amazing eyes :). Grandma Linda Greerl