Website

Giddy with family love {O'fallon, Illinois Photographer}

A while back when I was blogging I used to put in quotes or little versus that touched my hearts or reminded me of clients. I have decided to go back to that. I get told a lot that my photography is whimsical and romantic. So I figured I should probably write that way, which I may but who knows. It is hard to give yourself a style or something because you look at it so differently than other people do.

So meet the "B" family. Oh, they are so much fun. My few hours with them went by fast and they treated me like a member of the family :) I love working with repeat clients. You build relationships and friendships. Ties that you hope last throughout your career and beyond. Thank you "B" family for making me always feel welcome and appreciating my art. Here is a special quote I found for you:

"And thank you for a house full of people I love. Amen." ~Ward Elliot Hour

Untitled-1

IMGP3748

Pure cuteness and full of personality!
IMGP3835


Untitled-2

Untitled-3

Untitled-4

IMGP4032

IMGP4050

Untitled-5

1 comments:

Karin Doolin said...

i just checked your blog yesterday and there was no action! Excited to see such wonderful stuff on here today. INCLUDING this wonderful new logo you have! It's very fun!
This is a great family session. You truly got it going on with families, kids, ect. The Lord gave you a wonderful gift that is touching all of these people's lives...and mine.