Website

It's Fall Ya'll!!!!! {St. Charles, MO Photographer}

I have been wanting to say that on here for a while :) I am that big of a dork! Anywho, I met up with Bailey and Andrew (cutest couple EVER) this cold weekend for a lovely engagement session in downtown St. Charles. It was so amazing how beautiful St. Charles is early in the morning with the complete silence and lack of cars on the streets. It was almost like a ghost town - A ghost town on Halloween! Well, Bailey and Andrew are getting married at Sea World. Pretty cool huh? I wish them a lot of love and happiness because this couple sure deserves it - they are amazing! Blessings, Amanda

IMGP4628

IMGP4613


Life is Good :) And Andrew and Bailey tell me their clothes are awesome! Brett and I are going to make a trip back up there soon to try them out.
Untitled-7


Untitled-6

Are they not the cutest???!!!???
IMGP4566


Untitled-5


Untitled-4

Untitled-2

Untitled-3


IMGP4446


IMGP4431

Untitled-1

IMGP4658

4 comments:

dkdrury said...

Amazing session Amanda!! Way to go!

Christine said...

I love them all, Gorgeous location, gorgeous couple :)

Unknown said...

Hey Amanda!
Love the pictures so far! Can't wait to see them all! :D

Karin Doolin said...

Love the jumping and the beautiful morning light! WONDERFUL!