Website

Charlie {Collinsville, Illinois Photographer}

I am in awe over how much Charlie has changed in the past year. I photographed his newborn session a year ago and thought he was the most beautiful baby. Now he is a handsome little man and quite the charmer (definite future ladies man!). I got quite a few hugs from him and at one point I sat on his kitchen floor and cuddled with him for a few moments. I think he has me wrapped around his little finger! Oh yeah, and Emily (his mom) and I already have him and Jack pegged as future best friends! They will go through school with each other probably all the way through high school. And they resemble a lot! It is pretty crazy!


edwardsvilleillinoisphotographer

Charlie-6


collinsvilleillinoisphotographer

Charlie-18

stlouisbabyphotographer


stlouislifestylephotographer

Untitled-1

Charlie-43


stlouischildrensphotographer


stlouisfamilyphotographer

Charlie-76


Charlie-93


edwardsvillefamilyphotographer

Charlie-112


Charlie-128

collinsvilleilphotographer

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous shots Amanda...Charlie has AMAZING eyes!!!!

Georgia Ferree