Website

The Miller Family | Edwardsville, Illinois Photographer

Oh how I LOVE the Miller family. It has been a joy watching their little ones grow. Annica and Owen are the cutest little love bugs and love the camera. And I mean LOVE the camera. Annica can't get enough of it. A lot different then the last time I did their photos. We may have a future photographer on our hands. And I can't believe Owen is six months and just as cute as ever. I just want to kiss those sweet baby man cheeks! And just an FYI the Browns (previous post) and Millers are super good friends. I just think that is so neat :)

troyillinoisphotographer


I love Annica's face in this one!
MillerFeb2012-274

MillerFeb2012-276

MillerFeb2012-277

granitecityillinoisphotographer

madisoncountyillinoisphotographer

glencarbonillinoisphotographer


edwardsvillephotographer


edwardsvilleillinoisphotographer

edwardsvilleilphotographer

MillerFeb2012-347


edwardsvilleillinoislifestyle


MillerFeb2012-397


chicagolifestylephotographer

MillerFeb2012-19

edwardsvillelifestylephotographer

lifestylephotographer

stlouischildrensphotographer


collinsvilleillinoisphotographer


stlouislifestylephotographer

1 comments:

Stacy said...

Beautiful work as ALWAYS!!!