Website

The Brown Family {Kirkwood, Missouri Photographer}

You may recognize this family from previous blog post. They have become some of my favorite clients. Adam and Juli have been blessed with two very spirited and handsome little men. It seems like yesterday I was taking Tristan's six month photos and now he is two. It is crazy how fast the time goes by. And I can't believe I was there a short six months ago taking Evan's newborn photos. I didn't think he could possibly be more gorgeous then he was as a newborn but he truly is even more beautiful. He has the sweetest heart-shaped lips I have ever seen. And lots of baby rolls to cuddle :) Enjoy this sweet family.

Kirkwoodmissouriphotographer

kirkwoodmophotographer


edwardsvilleillinoisphotographer


edwardsvilleilphotographer

collinsvilleillinoisphotographer

BrownFeb2012-90


BrownFeb2012-94

stlouislifestylephotographer


troyillinoisphotographer


BrownFeb2012-156

chicagoillinoislifestylephotographer

stlouisfamilyphotographer

edwardsvillephotographer

BrownFeb2012-280

0 comments: