Website

Caiti & Kevin | St. Louis Engagement Photographer

There is something about the winter light that I love. I think it is the way it reflects off of any surface and creates and soft glow. I knew Caiti wanted some magical light in her photos so I was pretty ecstatic when we woke up and it was sunny outside. The entire week had been so gloomy and it was supposed to rain. Well, it ended up being a fabulous shoot and after hanging out with Caiti and Kevin all morning it made me even more excited to photograph their wedding. I am so thankful for the couples that chose me to photograph their special day. They are all so sweet and easy going. I love my job!

stlouisweddingphotographer

stlouisengagementphotographer

edwardsvilleillinoisweddingphotographer

Caiti&KevinEngagement-23

Caiti&KevinEngagement-33


Caiti&KevinEngagement-35


collinsvilleillinoisweddingphotographer
Caiti&KevinEngagement-70


Caiti&KevinEngagement-96


southernillinoisweddingphotographer

stlouislifestylephotographer


missouribotanicalgardens
Caiti&KevinEngagement-162

0 comments: